Well, a while back I posted about a nice GWT plug-in called Googlipse. I liked it so much that I started enhancing it. So I created a local playground in my SVN repository and build a few things around it.
Unfortunately, the code changed too much. It’s no longer suitable for a patch. I created a complete new code base that still uses some parts of Googlipse but a lot stuff was rewritten. I decided to make a public release available to gather some feedback. Please feel free to post your comments here or drop me a few lines in a mail. 🙂
You can grab it from my update site here and watch an introduction screencast here. The source code is available here. Bugs and feature requests can be reported on the project website at Google Code. I’ve also created a mailing list for discussions.
I’ve uploaded a new build. For a list of fixed issues you might want to try this query. Unfortunately the query is incorrect because Google seems to have problems when the milestone label contains numbers (i.e., searching for
label:1.1BETA2 doesn’t work).
I’ve uploaded beta 3. For a list of fixed issues you might want to try this query.
Comments are now closed. Please report bugs and feature requests on the bug tracker or discuss the plug-in in the GWT group at Google Groups.
This is the last update to this blog posting. From now on I’ll post all updates to the change log hosted here. 🙂